Word of the Week
Discover an unpublished DOE word every week.
View a Sample Entry from the Dictionary of Old English.
Map of where the Dictionary of Old English publications have been distributed electronically.
Institutional subscribers can check their usage on the Usage Statistics page.
- In memoriam: Helmut Gneuss March 7, 2023
- Épinal-Erfurt Glossary A-Q Online March 7, 2023
- Publications of the Dictionary of Old English: Dabney A. Bankert – Philology in Turbulent Times: Joseph Bosworth, His Dictionary, and the Recovery of Old English February 7, 2023
- DOE Donation Matching Campaign Extended to June 30, 2023 January 16, 2023
- In memoriam: Jennifer Rigg November 9, 2022
- Double the Impact of Your Support for the Dictionary of Old English November 2, 2022
- Donate to the George and Jennifer Rigg Fund September 21, 2022
Are you a lover of words? You can adopt your favourite Old English word for yourself or a loved one!